Facilities management made simple!
OfficeBooker is designed to meet all your resource management and booking needs. If your business involves the booking of meeting rooms, parking spaces and other office resources – either to internal or external customers – then OfficeBooker is the system for you.
OfficeBooker is perfect for organisations such as: serviced office providers, conference centres, and corporations with distributed sites. It is also ideal for companies needing to manage their internal facilities, equipment and resources.
You can manage your facilities with ease, and your customers have direct access to their bookings.
OfficeBooker Core Functions
- Fully accessible web-based portal to manage resources and bookings
- Users can make their own bookings directly via the web
- Mobile application for user bookings
- For internal resource management, you can create your user accounts within departments. This allows you to control which facilities each user can access, restricting them to specific subsets or sites
- For facilities management and serviced office companies, customer accounts can be created with specific users per customer. You have complete control over which resources users can access, restricting them to specific subsets or sites, as needed.
- Billing and cost centre management built-in.
- Paypal integration
- Extracts for transfer to accounting systems
Straightforward management of complex processes
Reduces costly administration time
Increases productivity and efficiency for you and your clients
Gives you the tools to deliver a great customer experience
Fully scaleable – OfficeBooker will grow with you
The Bismuth reporting engine
Uncovering hidden opportunitiesProviding you with the BI you need to put you back in control
Tools to enhance your customers' experience
Wholeday MakerOptimised app to deliver content straight to your customers.
Giving your staff easy access to processes and procedures
EasyKnow The reference tool available to all staff that is the repository for best practice, templates and procedures.